1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8. No tag-backs
9. You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry Ten Things About Me:
1. I love eating vegetables. I always have.
2. I met Temple Grandin once.
3. I think deeply about many different things at seemingly random times.
4. Water calms me.
5. No matter what, I will always find a way to fall asleep in a car. When I was a baby, my parents would drive around the block a few times, and I fell asleep relatively quickly.
6. I have a cat named Pandora at the age of 17. She got her name because when she was 1, she loved climbing in boxes.
7. I have 3 of what are classified as mental disorders: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and
8. Recently, 3D modeling has begun to become an interest of mine.
9. I wanted to become a veterinarian at a very young age. I now aspire to become an animator.
10. I have very fair skin.Things I Have Been Asked:
1. Biggest accomplishment so far?
Getting to be friends with all of you nice people!
2. Favorite Character of All Time? Favorite Hero/Villain/Antagonist/Protagonist?
My favorite character of all time would have to be Courage The Cowardly Dog.
3. Favorite Analyst?
I can't choose between my friends!
4. Favorite Brony Artist and Art Piece on DeviantArt?
Once again, I can't choose! They're all so wonderful!
5. Is there anything you think is overrated? If so, what is it?
I'm sorry if I upset anybody by saying this, but.....
Digibrony's analytical skills.
It's not to say that his ability to analyze is bad, but I think he's given a bit too much credit in that regard. I mean no disrespect.
6. Favorite video game of all time? Show? Book? Movie?
I really love Earthbound. It is a wonderful game about growing up, with a wonderfully quirky sense of humor.
7. Biggest pet peeves?
People who are ignorant of the needs and concerns of those around them.
8. What food do you hate and love the most?
I love foods like rice and pasta, and have a general distaste for kettle corn.
9. First memory? Favorite Memory?
My first memory is my 4th birthday party. There was a petting zoo, I had a Hello Kitty birthday cake, and I rode a horse.
10. Biggest fears and fears you overcame?
I have a fear of small spaces I cannot get out of, isolation, and the unknown. I once had a fear of sharks.
I ask no questions and tag no one.
Thank you for reading, and sorry for the filler entry! Have a nice day!